As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
At A Glance Contents Of This Article
- Food processor vs juicer
- Difference and similarity between food processor and juicer
- Image of food processor-
- Image of juicer –
- Click here to check the latest price of this kind of food processors
- Click here to check the latest price of this kind of juicers
- Click here to be informed on some renowned models of food processors and juicers
Food processor vs juicer: At the time of buying any kitchen appliance like food processor or juicer, some of us sometimes become confused -which one to be bought for their particular task? Because most of us don’t know that – what is the difference between food processor and juicer. As a result, we make mistake at the time of purchasing these types of kitchen appliances like food processor or juicer and spend a lot of money in vain.
For example, if your purpose is to make juice – then you should buy a juicer which is not expensive like Food processor. But due to not having enough idea about Food processor vs juicer, we may make such kind of mistake now and then and a lot of money is spent in vain.
And that’s why today I am here to write an article on ‘’Food processor vs juicer-which is perfect for you”?
Food processor vs juicer
There are a lot of difference between food processor and juicer from the aspects of purpose. If you have no minimum idea about these two kitchen appliances then you may consider both the appliances as the same. But the reality is a little bit reverse. So, without making late enjoy the article below.
Before going to discuss about ‘Food processor vs juicer’ first of all we should know the definition of food processor and juicer.
Definition of food processor:
A food processor is such a well-known multi-purpose kitchen appliance which can be used for different purposes like kneading, blending, grinding, chopping, grating, etc. Food processor performs these several operations by the help of various attachments (food processor with different attachments). Because usually, the food processor comes with different changeable discs and plates that could be used for several purposes as per users’ requirements.
Food processor can be used for the following purposes-
- For kneading the dough to the right consistency as needed.
- To grind meat
- To chop vegetables
- For grating onion, garlic, ginger, potato, carrot, beet, etc.
- To blend boiled vegetables into any kind of soup or any paste, etc.
Definition of juicer:
A juicer is such a well-known kitchen appliance which is used for extracting juices from vegetables, fruits, and different crops.
Juicer can be used for the following purposes-
- To separate liquid substances from fruits, vegetables and any crops.
- To make smoothie.
Difference and similarity between food processor and juicer
- A food processor is made for chopping, grating, kneading, blending, grinding, etc.
Juicer is made only to extract juices from any vegetables, fruits, and different crops whatever you want.
- Before food processing food processors usually need peeling in advance.
Juicer does not need peeling in advance to extract juices.
- Food processor has changeable discs and plates that could be used for different purposes as per users’ as needed.
A juicer extracts juices from any vegetables, fruits, and different crops, and then extracted liquid is collected into a particular jar, and at the same time remaining pulps are separated into another container. And this pulp can be used in making fresh breads and to thicken soups and stews.
- The food processor comes with a spacious bowl and low blades which rotate at a moderate speed to chop up placed foodstuffs within it.
Especially a juicer is designed to extract juice from fruits and vegetables. This useful and powerful tool is able to turn the toughest fruits and vegetables into a smooth and nutritious liquid.
- There are many types of food processors like Mixer Grinder, Choppers, Blenders, JMG ( MG stands for Juicer, Mixer, and Grinder ), Atta kneader, Juicers in the markets on the basis of different usages.
Usually, only two types of juicers like masticating juicers and centrifugal juicers are seen in different markets.
- A food processor is like a blender in different forms which uses several interchangeable disks and blades for different purposes rather than a fixed blade.
Juicer is designed only to separate liquid content form fruits and vegetables.
- These both kitchen appliances are motorized devices.
- These both kitchen appliances are made of plastic usually.
- Motors of these both kitchen appliances are run by electricity.
- Manual versions of these both kitchen appliances are available as well.
- Both food processors and juicers run by electricity are a bit expensive than the manual version.
- In order to achieve the respective goals, both these kitchen appliances are able to save your time.
- In order to achieve the expected result food processor does not need liquid content. It means a food processor is able to perform its task without any liquid. And a juicer also can perform its tasks without any liquid
I hope that by reading the definition of a food processor and juicer and comparisons between these two kitchen appliances you have been able to understand about Food processor and juicer.
To be more clear in this regard please have a look at the image below-
Image of food processor-
Image of juicer –
If you have confusion yet then take a look at the videos below-
Video of food processor-
Click here to check the latest price of this kind of food processors
Video of juicer-
Click here to check the latest price of this kind of juicers
From the range of performances, these two appliances are totally different from each other. I think now you all are completely clear in this regard.
From the range of performances of these two kitchen appliances, you may have realized by this time which one is perfect for you?
Now you may have another question in your mind that which model of food processor or juicer should you buy for your kitchen that will last for a long time?
Though this topic is not our main focus point of our today’s discussion, some renowned models of food processor and juicer have been mention below for your convenience so that you are not to face any problem as a new customer at the time of purchasing.
Remember that before buying any kitchen appliance like food processor or juicer don’t forget to have a look at the customer reviews on that appliance.
Click here to be informed on some renowned models of food processors and juicers
If you read this article carefully then I think that you may have got a clear idea about the Food processor vs juicer clearly. Yet, if you have any confusion in this regard don’t hesitate to contact us.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.