As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Actually, this Best Vitamix Blender For Home Use review has been written for those who have a weakness to the Vitamix Brand. As a brand, Vitamix has achieved a lot of reputation till now from different parts of the world. And a lot of different models for different purposes have been released till today. So, it can be said that this brand is playing a vital role in the kitchen appliance world.
Out of those models, 8 Best Vitamix Blender For Home Use have been presented in this review article for your convenience.
At A Glance Contents Of This Article
- 9 Best Vitamix Blender For Home Use
- 1. Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender- Best overall blender
- 2. Vitamix A3500 Ascent Series Professional-Grade Smart Blender
- 3. Vitamix 5200 Professional-Grade Blender
- 4. Vitamix E310 Explorian Blender- Best blender for home use
- 5. Vitamix 7500 blender professional-grade
- 6. Vitamix Ascent Series A2300
- 7. Vitamix 5300 blender professional-grade 64 oz
- 8. Vitamix a2500 ascent smart blender
- 9. Vitamix a3300 ascent blender
- Buying Guide
9 Best Vitamix Blender For Home Use
Cleaning, smoothies, frozen treats, hot soup, and pureeing are all made simple with this blender’s five pre-programmed functions. Use your own speed or the pulse feature to mix in chunks (like chunky tomato sauce) or to achieve finer control when you don’t need to use a preset.
The low-profile 64-ounce container of this blender makes it ideal for under-cabinet storage or use on the counter. In order to move food without interfering with the blades, the tamper that comes with every Vitamix blender is specially constructed.
64-ounce capacity | 2.2 horsepower | 5 presets | 10 speeds | 8.5 x 8.5 x 17.25-inch dimensions | 7-year warranty
- Powerful engine with 2.2 horsepower
- Pulse function, 10 changeable speeds, and 5 presets are included.
- Blending capacity is high, and the blades are long-lasting.
- A low-profile tamper is included.
- seven-year warranty.
- The design of the blending pitcher isn’t as good as it could be.
- Quite costly.
This is one of the smartest Vitamix blenders, with five pre-programmed settings for smoothies, hot soups, pureed baby food, frozen foods, and cleaning. There are 17 different programs and over 500 recipes in the Vitamix Perfect Blend app. The app is available for iOS and Android devices, and it can also be used in conjunction with the Perfect Kitchen Scale for accurate measuring while cooking.
Because the motor base is wireless, it can recognize the size of the container in use and modify the program settings and mixing durations accordingly. Other containers that operate with this system can be purchased separately, including a 64-ounce container. Blenders come with built-in timers, so you can leave the kitchen and know that your food has been pulverized for the precise amount of time you specified.
Touchscreen controls provide a modern aesthetic and facilitate easy maintenance. This Vitamix blender offers variable speed controls and a pulse button, just like the other of the Vitamix series.
64-ounce capacity | 2.2 horsepower | 5 presets | 10 speeds | 11 x 8 x 17-inch dimensions | 10-year warranty
- Blades that are durable and have a powerful motor
- A pulse and varied speeds are included in the five presets.
- With a timer, the touchscreen interface is attractive.
- The app includes additional programs and recipes.
- 10 years warranty
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Design is simple and beautiful.
- Heavier and more costly
- An interface that is more complex
- It can be hard to remove the lid of a container.
- The motor does not appear to be very long-lasting.
This Vitamix 5200 comes with a 64-ounce tall, slim container that’s ideal for smoothies, purees, and hot soups. It contains a pulse button for chunky mixing and a variable speed dial for blending salsa or mirepoix. The control set is completed by an on/off switch.
It’s possible to cook your meal while using the blender because the machine’s blades move so swiftly. So you don’t have to pre-warm your ingredients to make a creamy pureed soup, just heat them for six minutes.
64-ounce capacity | 2 horsepower | 0 presets | 10 speeds | Dimensions: 20.5 x 8.75 x 7.25 inches | 7-year warranty
- It’s cheaper.
- Lightweight and simple to use.
- 10 varied speeds.
- Thermal protection and a powerful motor
- Blending container that is large and well-designed.
- 7-year warranty
- a simple user interface
- The motor appears to be less durable.
- A little bit noisy.
- There are no presets or intelligent features.
- It could be difficult to keep a tall blender jar.
Vitamix blenders are the best of the best—and they’re expensive. If you want to save money while still getting a high-quality blender, choose this model because it has fewer features. With a variable speed dial, on/off toggle, and pulse toggle, you can customize your mixing experience.
The blender comes with a 48-ounce container that’s on the tiny side, but big enough for most recipes and definitely enough for your morning smoothies or after-work slushies. As long as there’s no specific setting, you can simply add some dish soap and water & run it for a minute to wash the blades and the container without any difficulty.
48 ounces capacity | 2 horsepower | 0 presets | 10 speeds | 11 x 8 x 18 inch dimensions | 5 year warranty
- It’s less expensive and lighter.
- Safety features included in the motor
- The blades are sturdy.
- Pulse mode and 10 different speeds are included.
- It’s simple to use.
- A mini-tamper is included.
- Five-year warranty
- Little bit noisy
- To blend smoothly, it takes a lot of liquid.
- Blending capacity is limited.
- The interface is clunky.
This professional-grade blender has hardened steel blades, 10 different speeds, and a pulse button. The 64-ounce container has a low profile and is large enough to blend soups, smoothies, & sauces in big quantities.
The radial cooling fan prevents the engine from overheating, which means this blender will last for years. The machine is so accurate that it can grind coffee beans or produce nut butter.
64-ounce capacity | 2.2 horsepower | 0 presets | 10 speeds | 17.5 x 9.4 x 7.7-inch dimensions | 7-year warranty
- The motor has an all-metal drive and is powerful and cool to the touch.
- 10 different speeds and a pulse feature
- It’s affordable
- Blades that are tough and a mixing container that is large and low-profile
- A plastic tamper is included.
- Seven-year warranty
- Heavier in weight
- The interface is clumsy and unattractive.
- In the blender, the blending is less smooth.
- There are no presets.
- It isn’t suitable for small quantities.
Variable speed dials and digital timers are included in the Vitamix Ascent model. Wireless connectivity and the Vitamix Perfect Blend app, which has 17 programs and more than 500 recipes, also come standard. Perfect Kitchen Scale is compatible with a free app for both iOS and Android.
Some customers have reported that the blender’s high power makes it quite noisy, even calling it “scary” loud.
64-ounce capacity | 2.2 horsepower | 0 presets | 10 speeds | 11 x 8 x 17-inch dimensions | 10-year warranty
- Lightweight and inexpensive.
- With 10 changeable speeds and a timer, the interface is simple and easy to use.
- 64-ounce mixing container.
- It can also read and adjust to mixing containers.
- The Vitamix app is required for use.
- 10 years warranty.
- Connectivity via the internet.
- The cheapest Ascent model.
- The control dial is simple to use.
- There are no presets and only a little digital timer.
- Blending pitchers with a low profile is less effective.
- Not very durable
- Very obnoxious
The 5300 is a basic blender with a traditional look and simple functions. An on/off button, a pulse button, and a variable speed dial are all included in this blender.
If you don’t have a lot of cabinet room to store it, you may put it away in the corner of your counter in the 64-ounce low-profile container that comes with the blender.
64-ounce capacity | 2.2 horsepower | 0 presets | 10 speeds | 17.25 x 8.75 x 7.25-inch dimensions | 7-year warranty
- Classic style.
- There are no bits left after cutting with a 4-inch blade.
- Manual controls that are simple to operate.
- It’s possible that it won’t fit under all cabinets.
The Vitamix A2500 Ascent Series Smart Blender is a lighter, less expensive smart blender with plenty of capabilities.
This 11-pound machine contains a timer, 10 changeable speeds, a pulse function, and three presets for smoothies, hot soup, & frozen foods. As soon as you place the container on the base, it automatically changes settings to provide a smoother blend. It includes wireless capabilities that allow you to access more programs and recipes through the Vitamix app.
Due to the poor design of the low-profile 64-ounce pitcher, you may end up spending extra money on matching blending containers. To create a smooth blend you’ll probably need to use the included tamper because it’s noisy. We found the machine’s gears less durable than expected. This model has a 10-year warranty.
- This product is lightweight and affordable.
- Ten different speeds, a pulse option, and 3 presets are available.
- The app can be used to get more programs and recipes.
- The blending capacity is large.
- 10 years warranty.
- Blending jar with a poor design.
- To ensure a smooth blend, the mixture must be tamped.
- Gears that are less durable
- It’s quite loud.
Vitamix’s Ascent Blender (A3300) is a powerful smart blender. It features a 1500-watt (2.2-horsepower) motor that can crush ice in seconds. A mobile app for the Vitamix A3300 lets you access more than 500 recipes and 17 different walkaway blend settings. The design is also touchscreen friendly.
With the Vitamix Ascent A3300 Blender, you can become a home chef and create culinary revolutions. This is a professional-grade blender that chefs all over the world consider to be a prized possession. However, it is also ideal for use at home.
The Vitamix Ascent A3300 blender is an excellent choice for a home kitchen. Because it is so powerful, convenient, and efficient, many commercial establishments use it. It’s smart-looking and works flawlessly. If you’re looking for a high-end blender, the A3300 is a great option.
The Vitamix A3300 is a multi-tasking machine. With the blender, you can make raw cocktails and smoothies in minutes. It provides the desired texture and consistency. One of the machine’s features is a vortex created by stainless steel blades that blend ingredients while retaining vital minerals, enzymes, and vitamins. The Vitamix A3300, like all Vitamix blenders, is a serious machine.
The Vitamix Ascent A3300 blender is one of the most intelligent blenders available on the market. Because it has a touch screen interface that is completely digital, you won’t see it in many other products.
The Vitamix A3300 works like a regular blender without the app. Without reaching for your phone, you can easily make self-cleaning and frozen treats.
Even if you don’t have the app, you can still clean your blender with your hands if you don’t have one already. Add warm water halfway, then a few drops of dish soap. Then, rinse it thoroughly for 30 seconds to a minute and you’re done. You can use a damp cloth to wipe down the large touchscreen interface.
Review of the Vitamix A3300 blender:
- The stainless steel blades are moved at 240 mph by a commercial-grade 2.2 horsepower motor.
- This product can be used to make a variety of desserts and soups as well as purees and nut butter. It can also be used to make drinks such as milkshakes, smoothies, and dips, as well as flour and dough recipes.
- There are ten different speed controls.
- With the pulse feature, you can quickly knead dough, chop ingredients, and mix them into soups.
- The blending time is displayed by a programmable timer. It has the capability of being programmed to shut down the blender automatically.
- The motor base recognizes the container size that has been selected and automatically adjusts the blending program and the time.
- Blending is made easier with the use of embedded detection technology.
- The interface is controlled by a touch screen.
- Touch-screen digital timer.
- Wi-Fi connectivity is built-in.
- It’s easy to keep an eye on the blending process with this see-through jar.
- The measuring cup is also a lid plug.
- BPA is not used in any of the food contact zones.
- It has a modern look. The front glass panel is lovely.
- This is a full-color recipe book.
- Warranty: ten years
- Black and gray are the two color options for this product.
- Extremely powerful motor (2.2 hp) with pulse function
- The blade is excellent for chopping, crushing, and pureeing.
- Controls are available via touch screen.
- 10-speed control.
- Container with a 64-ounce capacity.
- An all-in-one container with a transparent lid and handle.
- There’s a digital timer built-in.
- Wireless connectivity is pre-installed on the computer.
- Vegetables, frozen beverages, soups, and more are blended extremely well.
- Full 10-year warranty.
- Hardcover cookbook with recipes.
- Black and Gray are the two color options.
- The design is simple but elegant.
- It is compatible with the Vitamix Perfect Blend App.
- Measurements in ounces and cups
- For a better visibility, a transparent lid is used.
- The lid plug can be used as a measuring cup as well.
- The blade is laser-cut stainless steel and is extremely durable.
- Dishwasher safe and has a self-cleaning feature that is free of BPA.
- This model has no program settings.
- Some users have expressed their dissatisfaction with the lid’s closing mechanism.
- Some users have expressed their dissatisfaction with the lid’s closing mechanism.
- An expensive but high-quality item.
Vitamix is known for being a powerful and dependable brand, so whichever blender you choose should perform admirably. Their blenders are made in the USA, and they have excellent customer service and warranties.
These appliances all come from the same manufacturer, thus there are many similarities between them. So how can you know which one is best for you to buy? Continue reading for a guide on choosing the best Vitamix blender for home use :
There are 2 or 3 horsepower motors in Vitamix blenders, which is 1,500 to 2,200 watts of power. If you’re looking for a top-of-the-line blender that can handle everything, Vitamix is perfect for you .If you need a model with a lot of power, you should search for a blender that has a three-horsepower motor..
What is your preferred blend quantity? If you want a blender with a large capacity for your party, you need a blender that has a 64-ounce option. The 48-ounce container may be enough if you don’t require as much capacity. The Ascent Series containers of the Vitamix can be used to blend in the travel cup if you purchase a model compatible with those of the Vitamix.
low-profile 64-ounce blending containers aren’t as well designed for smooth blending as the high-profile blending pitchers. In terms of putting ingredients into the blades, the higher classic design is more effective.
Vitamix’s blending jars are made of Tritan plastic, durable and dishwasher-safe. These pitchers are simple to clean and will not shatter if dropped. They’re not as elegant or sturdy as glass pitchers, and heavy usage can cause them to stain, pit, or even fracture.
The weight of a Vitamix blender can range from 10 to 20 pounds. Is there enough room in your kitchen for your new blender? If you have a small room, a compact model may be preferable. If you have the space on your counter for a blender, you might prefer a larger one.
Most blenders are noisy, and Vitamix’s models are no different. If you’re very noise-sensitive, you have to select a quiet blender.
Vitamix blenders come with a variety of interfaces. Button interfaces are typically the most user-friendly, with simple labeling. User interfaces using switches and dials are more simple but less beautiful. Higher-end devices often come with touchscreen interfaces, which are the most elegant but also the most complicated to learn how to use.
Variable Speeds and Presets
At least 10 different speeds are available on all Vitamix blenders. These are manual speeds that you can control using a dial or a touchscreen. Depending on how long it takes your ingredients to combine, you’ll pick the speed and press the start button. Some models include count-up timers so you can keep track of how long you’ve been blending. You can’t program these simple timers, and the machine won’t switch down on its own if you use them.
If you want a hands-off approach, check for models that include preset options. Built-in programs improve speed and duration for specific tasks, such as cleaning, cooking soup or blending cold drinks. All you have to do with these convenient programs is add the ingredients and press the button, and the device will turn off automatically when it’s done.
Some Vitamix blenders, like the Quiet One, have a far wider variety of settings and presets. If you require a larger number of programs, you should investigate such models more.
If you want a more automatic blender, look for one with smart functions. This means wifi capability and container reading functions for Vitamix blenders. Smart blenders can be more expensive and more difficult to use, so keep that in mind.
There are many other programs and recipes available through the company’s app for a wireless Vitamix blender.
For the Ascent Series blending containers, the company offers a technology called Self-Detect, which is a component in the blade base that reads information printed on them. For smooth blending, the computer adjusts its settings based on the size of your blender container. These containers come in a variety of sizes, from little chopping bowls to huge 48- or 64-ounce blending containers. This is useful if you want to mix a variety of proportions, but it may cost more.
These blenders are all manufactured by the same manufacturer, although their warranties differ greatly. Residential versions have warranties ranging from five to ten years, with many models allowing you to purchase an additional coverage period. If you want to safeguard your investment as much as possible, look for a model with a long warranty and consider buying the warranty extension.
Using a commercial blender at home will violate your warranty, which is shorter and more limited than on a domestic model. You won’t get any warranty coverage if you buy an industrial blender for your house, such as the Quiet One.
Why choose Vitamix over a regular blender?
Vitamix blenders are among the strongest and most flexible. They can blend anything from basic smoothies to batters, frozen desserts, thick peanut butter, sticky doughs, and more.
When using a regular blender, you may find that the ice crystals remain unmixed and chunky. The motors might also become overheated or worn out.
Vitamix blenders are known for their quality and dependability, and they come with generous warranties and world-class customer care to match.
Can a Vitamix blender be used as a food processor?
Yes, you can use a Vitamix blender to make several recipes that you would normally need a food processor for. The only difference is that Vitamix blenders don’t come with the slicing and shredding blades that food processors do, so you can’t shred cheese or thinly slice vegetables with them.
To avoid crushing the components, Vitamix blenders can prepare thick salsas and dips at low speeds. A food processor can do a rougher job of chopping vegetables, but at a slower pace and with fewer pieces per minute.
There is a new attachment for Vitamix’s 12-cup food processor, which has a multi-purpose blade and two shredding/slicing discs that may be used in either direction. However, the attachment is only compatible with the Ascent and Venturist blenders, which are more technologically advanced.
How do you clean a Vitamix?
To clean the blender jar, simply add a drop of dish soap and some water, run on high speed, or choose the cleaning cycle on programmed machines, and the blades and jar will be totally clean. There is no need to worry about the lid or the rim of the container after this simple procedure. A cloth can be used to clean the blender base.
What is the best way to clean a cloudy Vitamix blender?
Cloudy Vitamix pitchers are caused by mineral buildup from fruits, vegetables, and hard water. After soaking the pitcher in hot water and white vinegar overnight, Vitamix recommends using a non-abrasive scrubber to remove any leftover residue from the pitcher.
We hope that this Best Vitamix Blender For Home Use review can help you a lot to choose the best one out of the several best Vitamix models. It should be mentioned here that the models that have been presented in this article are not below the standard. So, you can choose any of them as per your requirements.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.