As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
At A Glance Contents Of This Article
- Introduction :
- 10 best electric meat grinder for home use
- 1. Sunmile sm-g50 etl electric meat grinder- For home use
- 2. Lem products stainless steel big bite electric meat grinder
- 3. Cuisinart electric meat grinder stainless steel- Best for everyday use
- 4. Weston (10-3201-w) pro series electric meat grinders
- 5. Sunmile SM-G73 Heavy Duty Electric Meat Grinder
- 6. Kitchenaid ksmmga metal food grinder attachment
- 7. Gourmia gmg525 electric meat grinder
- 8. Stx turboforce 3000 meat grinder- Best for home use
- 9. Altra electric meat grinder- Perfect for home use
- 10. Panasonic mk-g20nr meat grinder
- Conclusion :
Are you seeking to purchase the best electric meat grinder for home use? If so, you did not make a mistake to come to the right place. Yes, an article on The 10 best electric meat grinder for home use has been written and published on this site for your convenience so that you can pick the best one for your family without any hassle.
When you are a meat lover as well as have been tired on your different manual kitchen tools like manual mincer then a best electric meat grinder for home use may release you from a monotonous life. Is it really possible? Yes, possible by a best electric meat grinder for home but not by any ordinary meat grinder of non-brand.
Then a question may appear in your mind which is the best tool in this regard? In order to give you an answer to the above question, an article on the 10 best electric meat grinder for home use has been written from which you may get your proper answer. So, if possible read the article in detail with patience.
An electric meat grinder is able to grind a large quantity of meat easily and quickly which is not possible with any manual grinder. And that is why the popularity of eclectic meat grinder is skyscraping to meat lovers.
Different electric meat grinders are available in markets but all of them are not quality products. In order to help you find the best ones, a list of the best electric meat grinder for home use has been presented below.
10 best electric meat grinder for home use
The Sunmile Electric Meat Grinder is a stylish gadget that can swiftly and efficiently grind big amounts of meat. Your meat grinder will run continually due to a heavy-duty metal gearbox, a high-capacity tray, and a heavy-duty grinding head.
This set includes a cutting blade, 3 grinding plates, a rubber pusher, & three sausage stuffers. The polished aluminum grinder head can be chilled before use to keep the meat cool when grinding. Stainless steel is used for the cutting and grinding plates, so they may be refrigerated.
Simple on/off/reverse switches, as well as a reset button for the circuit breaker, allow this to be operated with few tools. There is no need to chop meat into little pieces into the device, it saves you a ton of time when dealing with huge amounts of meat at once. According to the manufacturer, this equipment can grind up to 200 pounds of meat every hour. It does so silently.
Cleanup is simple (the grinder head must be hand-washed, but the stainless cutting blade and grinding plates may be placed in the dishwasher).
Dimensions: 12.2 x 11 x 15.1 inches | Power: 575 watts | Included Accessories: 3 stainless steel cutting plates (fine, medium, coarse), plastic food pusher, and sausage maker
- A powerful motor
- The feed tube is quite large.
- Meat is swiftly ground.
- 350 watts of rated power are relatively quiet.
- Cutting plates of stainless steel in three different sizes.
- There are no cleaning tools included.
- White plastic finish that looks a little cheap.
- Issues with longevity
If you’re a hunter, you’ll need a grinder that can prepare a lot of meat in a short amount of time, such as deer, elk, moose, or bear. This LEM model has 0.75 horsepower and can grind roughly 11 pounds of beef per minute.
For easy movement, the appliance has a heavy-duty handle and a 110-volt permanently oiled motor for quiet operation. Large batches are no problem for the stainless steel meat pan because it has three stuffing tubes and a meat stomper that can be placed in a drawer under the grinder head. In order to avoid blockages, the auger uses Big Bite technology, which allows it to quickly suck meat into the grinding head.
Dimensions (LxWxH) : 24.4 x 17 x 18.1 inches | Weight: 55.1 pounds
- 7 pounds of meat may be ground each minute with a 5 horsepower motor.
- It has a lot of storage space for huge cuts of meat
- The motor is permanently oiled and operates quietly.
- It grinds meat at an incredible rate because of a combination of the grinder’s engine, rifling pattern in the head, and extender auger.
- Grind strength – The LEM Big Bite handled any untrimmed sinew and silverskin with ease. Unlike other grinders, the Bit Bite slices right through the blade.
- When it’s running, it’s surprisingly quiet despite being a high-performance machine.
- It takes up a lot of room.
- It’s bulky; it’s best maintained in one location and isn’t suitable for occasional use.
- When compared to the other electric grinders we’ve looked at, this one is very pricey.
- Only if you really need to grind large amounts of meat should you buy this machine. It has a good motor and does an excellent job.
If you purchase meat in quantity, go hunting, or like preparing sausages, this grinder can handle it all—and it’s powerful enough for regular use. The powerful 300-watt engine grinds up to 3 pounds per minute, allowing you to finish large tasks fast.
Two cutting plates, one for medium-thick sausages and the other for coarse-thick sausages, are included in this product, which is made of robust brushed stainless steel. It also contains a reverse function that makes it as easy as possible to use.
This high-quality grinder could easily prepare family-sized amounts of burgers and meatloaf. It may be put up, operated, and cleaned. There are just two wearable parts: the cutter and the grinding plates.
It is possible to prepare tiny and big sausages using the plastic meat grinder attachment that comes with the Cuisinart Precision 5.5-Quart Master Stand Mixer (models SM-50 or SM-35) instead of purchasing a specialist meat grinder. You get a recipe book and two grinding plates (one coarse, one fine). You also get two sausage spacer plates and two sausage nozzles. Everything is simple to put together, take apart, and clean.
Dimensions: 9.25 x 16.38 x 8.50 inches | Wattage: 300 watts | Included Accessories: 2 metal cutting plates (medium and coarse), 2 sausage attachments, and a pusher
- The cord storage is excellent.
- There are two different grind sizes.
- There are two different sizes of sausages.
- Meat may be minced finely or coarsely.
- Clogging is minimized due to the reverse function.
- 300-watt motor
- A little bit noisy.
- It’s too easy to remove the pusher top.
- Plastics gear
Pro Series meat grinders from Weston include a 1500-watt air-cooled engine that is longer for years. This is a high-speed grinder that can grind 12 to 18 pounds of beef in under a minute.
The precision-engineered steel gears are a perfect match for that powerful motor. Despite the fact that this is a large and hefty appliance, the handle makes movement easier if you need to move it about the kitchen without straining.
The greatest meat grinders include removable parts for simple cleaning. The parts are not washable, so clean them with warm, soapy water and carefully dry them before reassembling . The manufacturer gives this meat grinder a 5-year limited warranty, so you may use it commercially.
- Stainless steel is used.
- 72.8-pound weight
- 24 x 10.9 x 20.6 inches in size
- 1500 watt air-cooled motor
- It’s simple to clean.
- The unit is quite hefty.
For budget-conscious customers, the Sunmile SM-G73 is a superb small electric meat grinder. This ultra-stylish gadget is powerful enough to grind a whole deer. It will look great on any kitchen counter, is simple to clean, and is rust-resistant.
The 600-watt motor inside is rated at 1.6 HP. This grinder is smaller than commercial models but is enough to grind meat. However, due to the thinner feeding tube, you may need to chop the meat into smaller portions.
The cutting blade and 3 stainless steel grinding plates are all dishwashers safe. Aside from the feeder tube and grinding head made of aluminum that must be hand-washed, the rest of the machine is composed of stainless steel. Plastic gears, for example, are a weak point in the design that might break down under severe usage.
You may make small batches of sausages at home for yourself and your family with the three supplied sausage filling tubes.
- The dimensions are 17 by 10.7 by 8.6 inches.
- It is 12.8 pounds in weight.
- The body is made of stainless steel.
- Powerful 600W motor with 1000W peak.
- The switch has a three-speed setting.
- The circuit breaker has a reset and a safety switch.
- The hopper is very big.
- Three cutting plates are made of stainless steel.
- A single stainless steel cutting blade.
- There are three sausage attachments available.
- Plastic food pusher
- The manufacturer’s guarantee is one year.
- However, despite not being the greatest meat grinder or having the biggest motor, it is quite efficient.
- If you slice the meat into smaller pieces, the machine can still grind roughly 3 pounds of beef every minute.
- It comes with everything you need to make sausages, including all the tools.
- Aluminum is used for the body and stainless steel is wrapped around it for strength and lightness.
- Large, easy-to-use switches and a powerful motor.
- If the motor becomes blocked, the circuit breaker prevents it from overheating or overloading.
- It’s simple to clean.
- Plastic gears aren’t long-lasting, and the strong engine may strip them.
- The grinding mechanism has a tendency to vibrate.
- Corrosion is a problem for aluminum components.
An attachment for your stand mixer is the best and easiest option if you already possess one, particularly if storage space is limited. No need to go through your kitchen drawers for another large piece of equipment, since you can use the strong motor from an existing appliance. If you possess our favorite stand mixer, then this metal grinder attachment is for you.
This grinder attachment is great for producing sausage, but not so much for stuffing it. Grind the meat straight into the stand mixer bowl, then add spices, connect the bowl to the machine with the paddle attachment, and work the mixture until sticky (a key part of sausage-making). When stuffing the mixture into casings, however, the raised height makes it difficult to feed uncased sausage into the hopper with one hand while managing the casing process with the other. The stand mixer’s numerous speeds, on the other hand, are ideal for stuffing sausages. It includes a sausage funnel, 3 grinding plates (coarse, medium, and fine), a cleaning brush, and a carrying box.
This metal attachment choice is much superior than the less expensive plastic variant. The components are more durable and may be cooled more completely before use. Compared to the KitchenAid plastic meat grinder attachment, this model has a far superior blade.
- jar storage
- An attachment made of aluminum
- Grinders are simple to cool before use.
- Only for use with KitchenAid stand mixers
Read another article: 8 Best mixer grinder in USA
This electric meat grinder is powerful, efficient, and simple to use. There are 3 stainless steel blades of various sizes included so you can obtain the correct cut. It has a maximum power of 1,000 watts and is simple to build and clean. It also comes with a recipe book and a food pusher. To make things even easier, there’s a three-way on/off/reverse switch.
Gourmia is recognized for its high-quality components, and this meat grinder has been certified safe by ETL (Electrical Testing Laboratories). It’s a wonderful machine for the money, but reviewers warn that it will only function correctly if you read and follow the directions in the handbook. All components must be hand cleaned in lukewarm, soapy water and then dried promptly after use, according to the cleaning procedure.
Size: 18 x 5 x 15 inches | Power: 500 watts | Accessories Included: 3 stainless steel plates (3, 5, and 7 millimeters), aluminum meat filling the pan, plastic sausage and kibbeh attachments, food pusher, recipe book
- ETL (Environmental Technology Laboratory) certification
- On/off switch
- There are three cutting blades.
- Attachments for sausage and kibbeh
- Blender-like volume
- Setup is a little more difficult than it seems.
This heavy-duty meat grinder is excellent for busy kitchens. Though this grinder isn’t the cheapest grinder on the market, you will get a lot of attachments, accessories, and a rock-solid structure with this device.
The maximum locking power is 3000 watts, according to the manufacturer. The grinder, on the other hand, consumes between 800 and 1200 watts while in use.
You can grind up to 240 pounds of beef each hour if your meat has been properly stripped and diced for grinding. If you want to cook at home for a big group, this electric grinder is able to do so.
You can confidently grind bigger portions of meat in the large hopper, which holds over 3 pounds of meat.
Cutting plates come in three sizes, like other top-of-the-line meat grinders, so you can make a wide variety of recipes with a single machine. Bones can’t be ground with this machine, so stick to meat and you’ll have no problems.
Materials: Aluminum, stainless steel, and hardened steel
Weight: 12 pounds
Dimensions: 20 x 12 x 11 inches
- A wide range of accessories is available.
- Under load, it consumes 800–1200 watts.
- Meat hopper with a 3-pound capacity
- It’s a little costly.
Altra grinder is a wonderful option for individuals who are looking for a grinder with medium-level needs. you are looking for such a grinder that will be affordable. This grinder is perfect for you.
The motor in this device has a maximum power output of 350 watts. Every minute, it pumps out two pounds of ground beef. It is necessary to remove any bones from the meat before it is added to the dish.
It’s also adaptable. Three cutting plates are included, with fine, medium, and coarse grinds. It has two attachments: one for stuffing sausages and the other for producing kibbe. There’s a built-in storage drawer to keep all of your tools at your fingertips.
Although the structure isn’t entirely made of metal, the sections that perform the heavy lifting are made to endure. While the grinder’s aluminum frame and stainless-steel cutting plates provide a durable and long-lasting grinding experience,
The kibbe & sausage attachments, on the other hand, are made of ABS plastic and can be easily cleaned. When compared to Big Bite grinder price-related, this grinder will surprise you.
Because of being far lighter, it is much more portable. It’s also easy to use. There are 2 buttons: one to switch on and off the electricity, and another to choose reverse motion. There’s also a lock for the head tube.
Cleaning is relatively simple. Hand-washing is recommended for any pieces that may be separated. The grinding mechanism should be cleaned using a brush.
There are a few restrictions on how long this may run. The engine will overheat if you keep mincing forever. After roughly 10 minutes of operation, the machine will need to be rested. This time may be reduced to 5 minutes if you use frozen beef for grinding.
- For coarse, medium, and fine grinds, three cutting plates are available.
- Attachments for preparing kibbe and stuffing sausages
- Easy to wash
- Lightweight – not strong enough.
- After 5-10 minutes of operation, the motor will need to rest.
Panasonic meat grinder has a brushed stainless steel casing that looks great on any kitchen surface.A strong engine and a variety of attachments make this a must-have kitchen tool, not just a pretty face. White with silver trim, an all-metal body ensures long-lasting use.
This grinder’s 180-watt motor is excellent for household usage and is very quiet. For safety reasons, it will only prepare around 2 pounds of beef every minute. The metal grinding head and tube should be placed in the freezer before grinding to prevent the meat from “cooking.”
This machine’s grinding cover may be simply removed for cleaning purposes. Die-cast metal components should be hand washed to prevent aluminum oxidation. The chopping blade and grinding discs made of stainless steel are robust and can be washed in the dishwasher.
It can only grind a little quantity of meat at a time, it also has enough capacity to make homemade sausages. For making small quantities of sausages at home, three sausage stuffing accessories are available.
- 16.4 by 9.2 by 7.7 inches.
- It has a weight of 7.3 pounds.
- All metal pieces with a heavy-duty structure.
- The motor is 180 watts.
- To prevent motor burnout, use a circuit breaker.
- Cutting blade made of stainless steel.
- Three cutting plates are made of stainless steel.
- Attachment for sausages is provided.
- It’s possible to grind up to five pounds of beef in one minute.
- A one-year limited warranty is included.
The Panasonic MK-G20NR is an excellent choice if you’re searching for a trendy kitchen grinder.
It has a strong enough motor for the majority of users’ requirements, despite its small size. As a bonus, it comes with a variety of attachments for various types of meat, as well as sausage-making tools.
- The structure is both stylish and long-lasting.
- Everything is made of metal, including the gears.
- Quickly grinds without making a lot of noise.
- To prevent the engine from burning out, use a circuit breaker.
- Blades & grinding discs made of stainless steel will not rust.
- It’s simple to clean.
- This grinder is only good for grinding tiny amounts of food.
- The engine is not strong enough to grind bone, which gets trapped in the blades or auger.
- When a motor is overworked, it becomes heated.
- If larger metal pieces are not fully dried after use, they may rust.
The best electric meat grinder for home use is an essential kitchen appliance. Nowadays, its importance in your life can not be ignored. To make your meat grinding task easy, the best electric meat grinder is always needed. That is why a list of the best electric meat grinder for home use has been presented in this article. The quality of all of these enlisted products in this article is good enough. You may buy any of them as needed.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.